Sunday, March 7, 2010

GFT 5.0


Usually I would start one of these posts with a "Hello Friends and Family", but I'm going to skip all that this time because I just can't wait to tell you all some exciting news. See what I did there? Boy am I clever.

We would like to officially announce that Groove for Thought has two new members. Yes. You read that correctly. Amanda Kunz and Stephanie Collins are the two newest members of Groove for Thought. While Amanda has been performing with us for awhile, Stephanie will be making her GFT debut this Thursday (March 11th) at the ACDA Northwestern Division Conference. If you'd like to see Amanda and Stephanie in action (and who could blame you), check out our schedule page for more information.

Don't forget to check out our website, facebook, and myspace (yes its still there) for news, exclusive photos, videos, and more.

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment