Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Sing-Off: Episode 2

Hello All.

See anything good on TV last night?

We were so excited for this episode to hit the airwaves. To be honest, we were a little worried when "Cooler Than Me" was assigned to us for the "Big Hit" episode as none of us had ever heard the song. How about a hand for Kelly Kunz for turning that dance/pop tune into one of the "coolest" vocal jazz charts I've heard in a long time. Apologies for the Lachey-esque pun. By the way, if you get a chance, check out Ben Folds' blog. He's full of insightful things to say after every episode. I gotta say, it's a huge thrill for me to get critique from Ben Folds. I used to rock out to Ben Folds Five in high school and have been a big fan of his for more than ten years now.

Now, on to the "Guilty Pleasure" tunes. Any Hall and Oates fans out there? #GFTSings

Don't forget to spread the Groove For Thought word to all of your friends and family. We really appreciate the flood of support that's been coming our way. Reading people's comments on our facebook page and Twitter is really awesome.

Stay tuned.

Jeff
GFT

1 comment:

  1. As a fellow musician I must say bravo to all of you. I watched in fascination as you sang great and groovy arrangements...much, much more difficult music than any of the other groups. I, for one, think you all are the real winners of this competition.
    The best part is, I know you'll continue to sing and tickle our ears with more and more of your cool harmonies.
    Thanks for the great music!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete