Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Getting Ready for January 14th

Hello Friends and Family,

If you haven't heard already, we were able to completely sell out Benaroya Hall for our upcoming January 14th performance. Not trying to toot our own horns or anything (toot toot), but we try to keep you all informed--and maybe toot our own horn a little bit. If you are anything like my own personal friends and family and assumed that you would be able to just waltz in and buy your ticket at the door (looking at you Mom and Dad) and now you're starting to freak out because you live in Seattle and this was the perfect opportunity to see us and you're going to miss it, relax. We've added another performance on February 18th for people just like you. (Yes, I know that that was a run-on sentence, but we're exciting professional reality TV stars baby. Who cares about sentence structure? Not this guy.)

We've been working our collective tails off trying to put together a show that proves to you all how much we've appreciated all the support. It's been a lot of hard work, but it's always totally worth it when we get the chance to perform for you all. We've got a lot of surprises in store, and I, personally, think it's going to be a lot of fun. We're looking forward to seeing you all, and I mean all. If you still haven't gotten your tickets for the February 18th performance (Mom), don't make the same mistake twice. Order your tickets here today. Do it now or don't come complaining to me that you "didn't get a ticket." You were warned.

So our last bit of news for today is pretty exciting for us: we are officially part of the Single Source family. We have an agent (of the booking and not the secret variety)!  Why should you care, you ask? This means we have access to contacts, venues and festivals that we've never had before. So all of you that send us tweets like "I wish you were coming to [insert your city's name here]," you may now actually see us at a venue near you. I know. It's exciting. Calm down please. Is the screaming and crying really that necessary?

We've been blessed to be able to hear from so many of you this past month. I don't think any of us were expecting such an overwhelmingly positive response, and it has really warmed our hearts. Thank you all for making us feel appreciated and loved.

Peter
GFT

4 comments:

  1. What! I just returned your e-mail and you said nothing of this new venture. Congratulations! Hmmm maybe you will come to me now huh? I hope so, but I still want to come to your next of the woods as well. Sooooooooooooo... exciting!

    When you mentioned Benaroya Hall in your e-mail, I looked it up and knew your first show was sold out. Congrats on that also by the way. Here we go! Here we go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read about the CD from a previous post. I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck Tonight!!!! Rock On!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!

    I guess the concert must have been a huge success but I have no report and of course working on your new contract and everything is keeping you guys quite busy. Great success. I guess I had better start a fan club here so I can say I almost knew ya when! How do we do that?

    ReplyDelete